- St. James church is the most important place for all pligrims. In the morning there are massas in different world languages. The evening program starts at 5PM with the rosary, at 6PM is the mass on croation language but with the simultan translation on many world languages, after the mass is the healing prayer and Adoration of the Cross.
- The Apparion Hill is the place where Virgin Mary first appeared back in 1981, but still continious to appear ’till to today. Many people from different parts of the world climbed up the hill during these years and many of them took a small rock with them to their counties, so we can say that a little piece od Medjugorje is all around the world.
- The Cross Mountain is a place of pure prayer and sacrifice, where so many people left thier drops of tears and sweat climbing up the mountain and praying the Way of Cross.
- Mother’ village is an orphanage founded by the priest fra Slavko Barbarić. It evolved out of the need for protection and care for the children who were wounded by the loss of their homes and parental care during and after the war. It started working officially on September 8, 1996.
The Mother’s Village was built and maintained by pilgrims and donors from all over the world.
- Cenacolo founded by the sister Elvira for the young people with problems of addictions. Life there is based of prayer and work “ora et labora” and on rediscovering the true freedom of the value of sincere friendship and the commitment of personal sacrifice in a climate of simple human relation, honesty and friendship.